Crumbed Salmon with Sweet Potato Chips
- 1KG SWEET POTATOES (KUMARA), PEELED AND CUT INTO CHIPS
- 1 TABLESPOON OLIVE OIL
- SEA SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 2 CUPS (140G) FRESH BREADCRUMBS
- ½ CUP FLAT-LEAF PARSLEY LEAVES, CHOPPED
- 40G UNSALTED BUTTER, MELTED
- 4 X 200G SALMON FILLETS, SKIN REMOVED
- WHOLE-EGG MAYONNAISE, TO SERVE
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the sweet potato on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30–35 minutes or until golden.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, place the breadcrumbs, parsley, butter, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper, top with the breadcrumb mixture and bake for 12–15 minutes or until golden and cooked to your liking.
- Serve with the sweet potato chips and mayonnaise. Serves 4.
To spice it up: add finely grated lemon rind and dried chilli flakes to the breadcrumbs.
From Donna Hay www.donnahay.com.au