- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 24 medium green (raw) prawns (shrimp), peeled, tails left intact
- 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- sea salt flakes
- Heat a large frypan on the stovetop over medium heat. Add oil, butter, garlic and chilli flakes and cook for 1 minute or until the butter melts. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the prawns, parsley and a little salt and cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until the prawns are cooked through. Serve with slices of crusty fresh bread or baguette and a big green salad. Serves 4.