Lavender - Essential Oil
How to Use
For aromatic or topical use.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops of lavender essential oil to the affected area.
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- You may be able to minimize the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to minimize seasonal discomforts.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
† 100% pure essential oil