Chilled Mini Roast (Lamb Rump) (approx +/-500gm) - HALAL Grass Fed Australian
Dorper Lamb supplies premium Australian produced lamb and beef to domestic and global export markets since 2005. We offer a range of high grade Dorper Lamb, Wagyu Beef and Angus Beef.
Dorper Lamb works with dedicated farmers passionate for producing an excellent sustainable Australian product which tastes sensational. As a family business we take care and pride in what we do from ‘paddock’ with our farmer network, to ‘plate’ with our customers; ensuring consistency in quality, customer service and consumer dining experiences across the world.
- Fridge shelf life 12 days from pack date, after this time product to be used or frozen.
Taste the Difference.
RECIPE - LAMB ROAST FOR 2
A simple any night of the week lamb rump roast for one.
- 400 grams organic lamb rump
- 1.5 tablespoon olive/coconut oil
- 1.5 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- pinch of sea salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup pomegranates
- Bring the meat to room temperature, leaving it out for about 30 minutes. Coat the lamb in oil, add the cumin, garlic, rosemary, sea salt and pepper and rub into every nook and cranny.
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Preheat an oven proof frying pan (with metal handle) if you don't have this use a frying pan to seal then have a hot roasting tin heating in the oven to transfer.
- When frying pan is hot, add the meat and seal each side until browned.
- Pop in oven for 15 minutes, take off pan and leave to rest for 5 minutes, before slicing and serving with a sprinkling of pomegranates.