Snapper With Macadamia Pesto
- 75g macadamias, toasted
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves, firmly packed
- 1 small garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Process the macadamias, coriander, garlic and lime rind in a food processor until finely chopped. Combine the lime juice, oil and water in a jug. Add to macadamia mixture, with the motor running, in a slow steady stream until well combined and smooth. Season.
- Heat some oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Pat the skin of the snapper dry with paper towel. Season. Cook snapper, skin side down, for 2 minutes or until crisp. Turn and cook for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer snapper to a plate to rest.
Top each piece snapper with a spoonful of the pesto and serve with roasted sweet potato and a green beans.
(Source Credit: Taste.com.au)