It’s time to fire up the BBQ and enjoy this delicious butterflied lamb leg recipe with rosemary and garlic.
Cook: 1 hour
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1.5-2kg butterflied lamb leg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine parsley, rosemary, garlic, oil, wine.
Add the lamb, and coat all over. Marinate for 15 minutes in the fridge. While this is marinating, preheat oven to 180∞C or heat the BBQ.
- Remove lamb from the marinade and place in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast uncovered for 50 minutes or until an instant read meat thermometer registers 60 ∞C for medium rare, or 65 ∞C for medium.
- Baste with remaining marinade several times
- Remove from oven, cover with foil, and let stand for 15 minutes.